Top of the range gauge Pressure Calibrator, complete with Traceable Calibration Certificate.
Range: -750mbar to +10 bar Gauge
|Range||-12 PSI to 100 PSI, (-850 mbar to 7 bar, -85 to 689.48 kPa)|
|Resolution||0.01 psi, 0.1 mbar, 0.01 kPa|
|Over Pressure||2x Full Scale|
|Functions||Zero, Min, Max, Hold, Damp|
|Max Voltage||30 Volts: Non-operating|
|Temperature||-40 °C to 60 °C|
|Operating Temperature||-10 °C to 55° C|
|Relative Humidity||95 % (10 °C to 30 °C); 75 % (30 °C to 40 °C); 45 % (40 °C to 50 °C); 35 % (50 °C to 55 °C)|
|Operating Altitude||3,000 M max|
|Shock||1M drop test|
|Vibration||Random, 2 g, 5 Hz – 500 Hz|
|Safety||CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1: 1992|
|EMC||EN50082-1: 1992 and EN55022: 1994 Class B|
|Size||216 mm x 94 mm x 66 mm (8.50 in x 3.72 in x 2.60 in)|
|Weight||992g (35 oz)|
|Power, battery life||9V battery ANSI/NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR619V alkaline; two batteries in 718|
|Battery Life||4 to 20 hours typical, depending on functions used|
|Display||LCD, 5 digit pressure and current simultaneous|
|Note||For use with non-corrosive gasses|
Fluke 718-100G Pressure Calibrator
Add to FavoritesRemove from Favourites
Add to Favorites
£2,364.00 – £2,564.00excl VAT
- Pressure Source and Milliamp Measurement to calibrate and maintain almost any pressure device.
- Integrated pump is easily cleaned when accidently exposed to fluids that reduces cost of ownership and repairs and enables servicing the pump in the field.
- Error % calculation for quicker pass/fail decision making in the field.
- Best in class mA accuracy of 0.015 % for better measurement confidence and workload coverage.
- Min/Max/Hold to capture changing measurements.
- Switch test feature for quicker and more accurate pressure switch testing.
- New 1 and 300 PSI pressure ranges mean fewer extra tools required.
- 1, 30, 100 & 300 PSI ranges now available.