Metal Load for Load Dryness Test
For use in performing the Metal Load dryness test as required by HTM 01-01 Part C and specified in EN 285, consisting of:
EN 285 Metal Load
- Austenitic stainless steel, hexagon head screws, enough to make the required weight of 8.6kg.
Wire Mesh Basket
- Austenitic stainless steel, with the specification as EN 285.
The Test Box
- Austenitic stainless steel, with the required ten holes on either side, and a sealed lid as EN 285.
- Weighing scales and a sheet from a standard test pack are also required to perform the test.
- Weighing Scales and Standard Test Pack Sheet are sold seperatly.